Resources for Parties


Click on the following links to open the forms:


Link to Form

Name of Form

Form 1A Right of Entry, Terms & Compensation (for oil & gas or flowlines or geothermal)
Form 1B Right of Entry, Terms and Compensation (for mining)
Form 1C Damages
Form 1D Rent Review
Form 1E Compliance
Form 2 Notice to Lessee/Lessor for Rent Renegotiation (used prior to Form D)
Form 3 Application for Withdrawal
Form 4 Summons (used by the Board requiring a witness to attend an arbitration. See Board Rule 14)
Form 5 Return of Security Deposit
Form 6 Assignment of Overdue Payments
Affidavit Affidavit of Service

For instructions see the Information Sheet: How to File an Application